_GOTOBOTTOM
Rotary Wing
Discuss helicopters and other rotary wing aircraft from any era.
1/35 Hind questions
panzerrob
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
KitMaker: 1 posts
AeroScale: 1 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 02:51 AM UTC
Hi all,

This is my first posting on this forum, so let me introduce myself!
I'm Rob, live in Scheveningen in the Netherlands and normally I build 1/16 scale German tanks. When I started modelling it was 1/48 aircraft.
But now I bought myself a Trumpeter 1/35 scale Hind Helicopter, simply to do something else for a change, and I always liked the look of it.
Together with the kit I also bought the WWP photobook, the Eduard Big Ed set and the Verlinden interior update set. But being a panzerman I have a few questions:
Are there any big issues with this kit or aftermarket things I bought?
I've noticed that Cobra offers an exterior update set http://www.cobracompany.com/35014.htm) Where can I find info on that?
Does some-one has 1 of the Linden Hill decal sheets and would like to sell me some decals? I don't want to build a Russian or Czech Hind, but also don't want to buy a whole set for just 1 aircraft.
If I have to build a Czech Hind and I want to include pilots, should they have Nato or Russian style flightsuits?
And the last question, are there after market helicopter pilot's helmets which I can put inside the cockpits?

Please remember that I'm a aircraft newbie, so if my questions are silly, please forgive me!

Rob
 _GOTOTOP