_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
All the Worlds a Project
Mcleod
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 1,028 posts
AeroScale: 939 posts
Posted: Sunday, May 04, 2014 - 02:29 AM UTC
Sunday morning, May 5. Snowing outside; not unusual where I live. I might as well do some modeling.
So I study my projects underway, and realize I'm falling behind. I don't want anymore hanger queens, and there's lots to do.

I took a photo in the quiet of early morning:

There's one other that's a high priority. Writing a review for a 1/200 Hasegawa 737-700.

Think I'll work on the triple 7 and the review today, starting right after I walk the dog, throw in some laundry, have breakfast, and hang a 'Do not Disturb' sign on my hobby room door that my grandson and the dog will just ignore anyway.

Guess I better get at it; Someone only put 24hrs into my day off.
Joel_W
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
AUTOMODELER
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New York, United States
KitMaker: 11,666 posts
AeroScale: 7,410 posts
Posted: Sunday, May 04, 2014 - 03:16 AM UTC
Ben,
You sure seem to have some interesting builds going. Sorry that's it's snowing way up north by you, but down here on LI the temps are nearing 70!! Unfortunately, the wind is really howling.
Joel
windysean
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 1,917 posts
AeroScale: 563 posts
Posted: Sunday, May 04, 2014 - 03:34 AM UTC
Ben,
Glad to hear I'm not the only one! An old-timer once told me to put aside at least 15 minutes a day for modeling. Often that seems like a lot. When I was a teen, that seemed like so little.
All I can offer is to enjoy those 15 minutes each day. Satisfaction will come with each task completed. (I hope that helps-- it's what I've been telling myself anyway.)
Cheers!
Sean H
 _GOTOTOP