Hosted by Rowan Baylis
Giant Book
Antoni
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 574 posts
AeroScale: 573 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 05, 2014 - 04:55 AM UTC
Trojca is probably not a name known to many outside of Poland. Out of the blue they have just published a mighty tome on that six engined flying elephant the Gigant. In English too. But it comes at a price, $75, and weighs in at 2 KG so the shipping will probably make you wince. However, if this is your obsession then you'll just have to have it.

http://www.jadarhobby.pl/trojca-messerschmitt-me-321-me-323-gigant-book-p-39808.html
maxmwill
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alabama, United States
KitMaker: 334 posts
AeroScale: 291 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 05, 2014 - 06:42 AM UTC
While the Gigant may not quite be an obsession with me, it looks like a worth while investment, especially if the Mammut is expanded on a bit more than elsewhere(as in, not a whole lot).
I agree, though, that the price is a tad steep.
alpha_tango
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Germany
KitMaker: 5,609 posts
AeroScale: 5,231 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 05, 2014 - 07:02 AM UTC
Well, I have a few of Trojkas books and I personally do not think there are good.

Fw200 was a big disappointment and BV 222 was only little better. The armour books "*** at war" I have are ok, but the printing quality of the photos is also not good. (I got these on sale for 20 Euro each so I think I got what I paid for)

Considering Trojka brings out umpteen books per year I wonder how deeply these are researched or if they are just a money printing machine...

just my two cent

Steffen
 _GOTOTOP