_GOTOBOTTOM
Rotary Wing
Discuss helicopters and other rotary wing aircraft from any era.
re: Eduard #32 581 + Academy MH-60G 1/35
ubisuck
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Quebec, Canada
KitMaker: 461 posts
AeroScale: 85 posts
Posted: Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 02:08 AM UTC
HI, if you installed Eduard interior P-E AM set, I have a question for you. Look at this photo:

Piece 71, you see where it's supposed to go? According to their color chart, light gray is: " Parts to be removed". But, there's no little square with a knife or blade in it. Also, they give you the 19mm line where the gray square begins but not where it ends, that if you have to remove/cut it.

Can someone who did add this P-E set help me out please.

[OFF-TOPIC] I'm on Fentanyl patches (225 mcg/h) changed every 72 hours(makes me sleepy). 2 nights ago, got up middle of the night, I'm very close to 59 yo, so you can guess for what, then before going back to bed, I stopped at the computer area, my chair is a broken mess, like me. I have only one armrest and it's stuck in the lowest position possible. So I fall asleep and I start to lean right, where the remaining armrest is and it does it's job, partially until I went over it and fell on a small wood table and my head hits the wall, just about 5" under of the AC unit in the window.

Result: one cracked/weakened/broken rib, big bump on the head but the rib... OMG.
[END OFF-TOPIC]
HeavyArty
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 17,694 posts
AeroScale: 1,728 posts
Posted: Friday, July 11, 2014 - 09:24 AM UTC
There is nothing to remove from the roof panel. The trans drip pan (71) is glued onto the roof panel, centered and 19mm from the rear edge.

Sorry to hear about your rib, take it easy for a while.
 _GOTOTOP