Modern aircraft of the United States.
Entex Beech Bonanza
MikeyBugs95
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New York, United States
KitMaker: 2,210 posts
AeroScale: 63 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 08:04 PM UTC
Well since I have no other idea about where to put this, and since it's a Beech and relatively modern...

Anyone have or have built the Entex 1/48 Beechcraft Bonanza V35 at all? I've been seeing a few of them floating around the world of Modelling classifieds and it piqued my interest not only because I am training to be a pilot, but because there's quite a few where my family's Piper is parked. Only problem is that I can't find any reviews of this kit anywhere. If someone is able to help me with this it'd be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
JPTRR
Staff MemberManaging Editor
RAILROAD MODELING
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Tennessee, United States
KitMaker: 7,772 posts
AeroScale: 3,175 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 08:59 PM UTC
Michael,

Entex's Bonanza was either from Bandai, Otaki or Takara molds. All made top-notch models. The 1/48 BE35 has an interior, engine, and a decal sheet with lots of numbers so you can make the N-number of your choice.
Jessie_C
_VISITCOMMUNITY
British Columbia, Canada
KitMaker: 6,965 posts
AeroScale: 6,247 posts
Posted: Monday, November 17, 2014 - 06:17 AM UTC
As far as I know, the moulds went to Minicraft with their other 1/48 civil subjects, so a review of the Minicraft boxing can let you know what to expect. This one includes the much later parts to make it a straight-tail Bonanza, but the original plastic is all on the sprues.

I found that the most troublesome part of the build was finding where to put enough nose weight to keep it from being a tail-sitter without sacrificing the nice little engine.
MikeyBugs95
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New York, United States
KitMaker: 2,210 posts
AeroScale: 63 posts
Posted: Monday, November 17, 2014 - 10:21 AM UTC
It sure looks like a nice little kit. The guy is asking $10 for it so I'll see if I can't bargain him down some.
 _GOTOTOP