_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
FEATURE
Aeroscale Model of the Year 2014
Jessie_C
_VISITCOMMUNITY
British Columbia, Canada
KitMaker: 6,965 posts
AeroScale: 6,247 posts
Posted: Monday, December 01, 2014 - 06:48 AM UTC
December has arrived! And that means a difficult decision lies ahead. Which of our Model of the Month winners is good enough to be the Aeroscale Model of the Year?

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
bill_c
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
MODEL SHIPWRIGHTS
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 10,553 posts
AeroScale: 1,198 posts
Posted: Monday, December 01, 2014 - 08:07 PM UTC
Always good to see these once again. Some very fine work.
Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
AeroScale: 12,795 posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 02, 2014 - 01:54 AM UTC
Hi Jessie

Some amazing builds in there! I know there has to be one winner, but superb work from all the entrants!

All the best

Rowan
Maryme
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 4 posts
AeroScale: 4 posts
Posted: Friday, December 26, 2014 - 03:29 AM UTC
I'm happy to be here! I'm a new member and I need a piece of advice. I love modelling but I'm not so good in aircraft...: ( I want to purchase a plane model, does anybody know good sites?
Jessie_C
_VISITCOMMUNITY
British Columbia, Canada
KitMaker: 6,965 posts
AeroScale: 6,247 posts
Posted: Friday, December 26, 2014 - 03:54 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I'm happy to be here! I'm a new member and I need a piece of advice. I love modelling but I'm not so good in aircraft...: ( I want to purchase a plane model, does anybody know good sites?

Since you're in Texas, the Squadron Shop is local to you. Many of our members say really good things about Sprue Brothers. There's also Roll Models, Elm CityHobbies and West Coast Hobbys. Internationally, Lucky Model, 1999.co.jp and Hobby Link Japan are favourites for Chinese and Japanese kits, respectively.

Most of us have ordered from them these and many other places. If you have a question about a particular retailer, just ask and someone will answer.
Maryme
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 4 posts
AeroScale: 4 posts
Posted: Friday, December 26, 2014 - 03:33 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Since you're in Texas, the Squadron Shop is local to you. Many of our members say really good things about Sprue Brothers. There's also Roll Models, Elm CityHobbies and West Coast Hobbys. Internationally, Lucky Model, 1999.co.jp and Hobby Link Japan are favourites for Chinese and Japanese kits, respectively.

Most of us have ordered from them these and many other places. If you have a question about a particular retailer, just ask and someone will answer.

Ohh, thank you, I'll check it.
 _GOTOTOP