_GOTOBOTTOM
Pre-Flight Check
Constructive critique of your finished or in-progress photos.
Weekend (and then some) project (B-52H)
PorkChop
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 3,179 posts
AeroScale: 0 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 11, 2004 - 07:49 AM UTC
I've gotten sorta tired of building the same old stuff .... so I cracked open a Revell 1/144th B-52H. Hope to have it done by mid-week or next weekend. Headed out now to find some Testors Acryl Gunship gray and some acrylic rod to build this in a flying configuration.
At this point I have one coat of paint on that I used to find gaps that I missed and have done no-detail painting. I also have experimented with shading on the right wing (with an artists pen) which will be covered by the final coats of GS grey and redone. I just wanted to see if it would work.
If I can pull this off, this will be the first A/C I have finished in many, many years.
All in-all a fun little build of a plane I love....

kkeefe
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Massachusetts, United States
KitMaker: 1,416 posts
AeroScale: 0 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 11, 2004 - 08:09 AM UTC

Quoted Text

If I can pull this off, this will be the first A/C I have finished in many, many years.
All in-all a fun little build of a plane I love....

That's great Nate! Maybe I should get off my duff and do something that's out of my relm too.

TreadHead
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 5,000 posts
AeroScale: 370 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 11, 2004 - 08:51 AM UTC
Howdy Porckchop,

I'm in agreement with kkeefe. That's why I've decided (on another thread), to take up some 'floaty' things! Yep, I've decided to build a ship. Only thing decided at this point however is that it will be 1/350th (or better) scale. :-)

Good luck with yours!

Tread.
 _GOTOTOP