_GOTOBOTTOM
Cold War (1950-1974)
Discuss the aircraft modeling subjects during the Cold War period.
Hosted by Tim Hatton
Evil Empire eyesore Tu-16K-10 Badger C Trumpe
RYSZARD
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Krakow, Poland
KitMaker: 486 posts
AeroScale: 485 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 04:35 PM UTC

Biorąc pod uwagę napiętą sytuacja polityczną z naszym odwiecznym wrogiem :lajkonik: .Zabranie się do klecenia tego modelu -paskudy .przyszło mi z wielkim niesmakiem i trudem. To prawie jak zdrada narodowa :oops: :oops:
No ale cóż jak go już mam to trzeba będzie go zrobić .Zacisnąłem piąstki i do dzieła :?
A co wyszło to wyszło :roll:

Teraz trochę historii z wikipedii

Tu-16 (ros. Ту-16) – radziecki odrzutowy samolot bombowy, skonstruowany w latach 50. w biurze konstrukcyjnym Tupolewa, w kodzie NATO oznaczany jako "Badger". Używany w wielu wariantach, w tym jako bombowiec strategiczny, bombowiec morski, samolot rozpoznawczy i walki radioelektronicznej. Tu-16 służyły około 50 lat na uzbrojeniu ZSRR i kilku innych państw, zbudowano ich 1507. Produkowano je też na licencji w Chinach jako Xi’an H-6.
Tu-16K-10 (Badger C) - morski samolot uderzeniowy, uzbrojony w kompleks rakietowy K-10 - kierowany pocisk manewrujący powietrze-woda K-10S o zasięgu 220 km, podwieszany pod kadłubem, częściowo schowany w komorze bombowej. Wyposażony był w stację radiolokacyjną wykrywania celów JeN (ros. ЕН) w przebudowanym nosie kadłuba, w miejscu kabiny nawigatora. W komorze bombowej była kabina operatora systemu. Załoga - 6 osób. Próby prowadzono od 1958, oficjalnie przyjęty na uzbrojenie lotnictwa marynarki w sierpniu 1961. Produkcję rozpoczęto już w 1958 i do 1963 zbudowano 216 samolotów, w tym część w wersji z instalacją do tankowania w locie.

Jeżeli chodzi o sam model to taki sobie nic rewelacyjnego. Chińczyki sie nie popisały ,szczególnie jeżeli chodzi o sekcje kadłuba gdzie ma być przymocowany ,(prezentowany niżej ) pocisk AS-2 .Po jego zamocowaniu w tej konfiguracji co pokazuje instrukcja ,model nie stoi na podwoziu,a wspiera sie na tymże pocisku. Z stąd postawiłem go obok na podstawce.
W miejscu gdzie są drzwi komory bombowej ,powinno być wgłębienie w które pocisk chowałby sie do lini skrzydeł w kadłubie .Uwierzyłem zbyt instrukcji ,A model był już pomalowany i wykończony ,więc nie ingerowałem w konstrukcje .Więcej bym sknocił niż naprawił. Tym bardziej że przy metalizerach to nie jest trudne ,co innego gdyby był malowany tradycyjnie w kamo

I jeszcze na koniec maly polityczny żarcik modelarski :haha: :haha:
JClapp
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Massachusetts, United States
KitMaker: 2,265 posts
AeroScale: 1,715 posts
Posted: Monday, February 23, 2015 - 01:39 AM UTC
good work on the big ugly thing!
nice metal paint work.
the ladders and antennas are eye catching as well.
litespeed
Staff MemberNews Reporter
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,976 posts
AeroScale: 1,789 posts
Posted: Monday, March 02, 2015 - 04:09 AM UTC
Excellent work Ryszard. Thats a fine looking Badger you have built there.

tim
Joel_W
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
AUTOMODELER
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New York, United States
KitMaker: 11,666 posts
AeroScale: 7,410 posts
Posted: Monday, March 02, 2015 - 08:30 PM UTC
Ryszard,
Wow!!

What a fantastic build of basically one ugly aircraft. Clean, and neat, with an absolutely magnificent NMF. As I took the time to really look carefully at it, you've done an outstanding job on the various panels with just slight variations in color and tone. The end result is most realistic.

I don't even mind your decision and use of clear acrylic stands to prevent a tail sitter, as it's certainly a viable option rather then jamming in so much weight that the nose gear will eventually collapse. My only issue is not being able to understand your text. I'm sure that there is a translator that works with Win8.1.

Joel
JPTRR
Staff MemberManaging Editor
RAILROAD MODELING
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Tennessee, United States
KitMaker: 7,772 posts
AeroScale: 3,175 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 01:42 AM UTC
Ryszard,

Wonderful work! A lot of Soviet jets are like the Ju 867 Stuka: so ugly they have a charm of their own.

You made the beast a beauty!
RYSZARD
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Krakow, Poland
KitMaker: 486 posts
AeroScale: 485 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 01:33 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Ryszard,
Wow!!

What a fantastic build of basically one ugly aircraft. Clean, and neat, with an absolutely magnificent NMF. As I took the time to really look carefully at it, you've done an outstanding job on the various panels with just slight variations in color and tone. The end result is most realistic.

I don't even mind your decision and use of clear acrylic stands to prevent a tail sitter, as it's certainly a viable option rather then jamming in so much weight that the nose gear will eventually collapse. My only issue is not being able to understand your text. I'm sure that there is a translator that works with Win8.1.

Joel

My translator so that he translated

Given the tense political situation of our eternal enemy: festivities: .Zabranie to this model brings together -paskudy .przyszło me with great disgust and difficulty. It's almost like a national treason: oops:: oops:
Well, but what I like him already then you will have to do it .Zacisnąłem fists and to work:?
And what came out it came: roll:
As far as the model itself is so-so nothing sensational. August Chinese popisały not, especially when it comes to the sections of the hull where it should be fixed, (presented below) AS-2 missile .After his attachment to this configuration as shown in manual, the model is not on the chassis, and supports in August on that same bullet. From here I put it next to the base.
In the place where the bomb bay doors, should be a recess in which the projectile chowałby August to the line wings in the fuselage .Uwierzyłem too instructions, a model was already painted and finished, so it does not interfere in structures sknocił .more than I fixed it. Even more so when metalizerach it is not difficult, what else had been painted traditionally kamo
Jessie_C
_VISITCOMMUNITY
British Columbia, Canada
KitMaker: 6,965 posts
AeroScale: 6,247 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 02:52 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I'm sure that there is a translator that works with Win8.1.

Have you tried https://translate.google.com/?
 _GOTOTOP