_GOTOBOTTOM
Cold War (1950-1974)
Discuss the aircraft modeling subjects during the Cold War period.
Hosted by Tim Hatton
REVIEW
F-4G Cockpit for Revell Wild Weasel
tinbanger
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 2,507 posts
AeroScale: 1,814 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 05:58 AM UTC
Bill Cross reviews GT Resin''s cockpit upgrade set for the Revell F-4G Wild Weasel.
This is the third GT Resin set that Bill has reviewed for the Revell F-4G release.

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
bill_c
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
MODEL SHIPWRIGHTS
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 10,553 posts
AeroScale: 1,198 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 01:28 AM UTC
Thanks, Richard, for getting it "live."
plastickjunkie
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 399 posts
AeroScale: 132 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 01:12 AM UTC
Thanks for the well detailed review

I have the Revell kit and have been waiting for AM items like the pit set. Unfortunately, lacking detailed assembly instructions just makes things difficult. I have some Weasel reference pictures but are not that well detailed. I hope they think twice about this and start including even a simple placement diagram or even posting a downloadable diagram in their web page.
bill_c
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
MODEL SHIPWRIGHTS
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 10,553 posts
AeroScale: 1,198 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 02:11 AM UTC
You could email them and I'm sure they'll help you out.
GTResin
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United States
KitMaker: 8 posts
AeroScale: 7 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 04:48 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Thanks for the well detailed review

I have the Revell kit and have been waiting for AM items like the pit set. Unfortunately, lacking detailed assembly instructions just makes things difficult. I have some Weasel reference pictures but are not that well detailed. I hope they think twice about this and start including even a simple placement diagram or even posting a downloadable diagram in their web page.

Hi, thanks for your interest. Our Cockpits do come with detailed instructions and photographs for assembly of the parts. We support our product through our forum on Large Scale Planes with much more information than can be included in an instruction set without substantially raising the kit price.

We do not have a web site, but you can email us directly with questions if you cannot find the answer on the forum. One thing to keep in mind is that we recommend that you use the eduard PE set along with our resin sets, and they show very detailed instructions for the PE and cockpit assembly.

Hope this helps.

Gary
 _GOTOTOP