_GOTOBOTTOM
Cold War (1950-1974)
Discuss the aircraft modeling subjects during the Cold War period.
Hosted by Tim Hatton
A-10 Thunderbolt II Monogram 1:48
RYSZARD
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Krakow, Poland
KitMaker: 486 posts
AeroScale: 485 posts
Posted: Monday, July 13, 2015 - 07:00 PM UTC

Joel_W
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
AUTOMODELER
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New York, United States
KitMaker: 11,666 posts
AeroScale: 7,410 posts
Posted: Monday, July 13, 2015 - 07:45 PM UTC
Ryszard,
Oh my. What a fantastic build of the old, very old, Monogram kit. All reports and reviews of this kit are that the fit is not up to today's standards, needing quite a lot work, and it has raised panel lines just to make it that much more of a challenge. But Monogram has captured the shape of a A10-A quite well, and it's most likely the most accurate 1/48 scale kit out there including the Hobby Boss kit.

Your finished presentation is just exceptional. Rock solid build, expertly painted camo paint scheme, and your decaling once again looks like they're were stencils.

To say I'm more then impressed, is putting it mildly .

Joel
drabslab
_VISITCOMMUNITY
European Union
KitMaker: 2,186 posts
AeroScale: 1,587 posts
Posted: Monday, July 13, 2015 - 07:49 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Ryszard,
Oh my. What a fantastic build of the old, very old, Monogram kit. All reports and reviews of this kit are that the fit is not up to today's standards, needing quite a lot work, and it has raised panel lines just to make it that much more of a challenge. But Monogram has captured the shape of a A10-A quite well, and it's most likely the most accurate 1/48 scale kit out there including the Hobby Boss kit.

Your finished presentation is just exceptional. Rock solid build, expertly painted camo paint scheme, and your decaling once again looks like they're were stencils.

Joel

Copy all that, this is beautiful.

About the colors; Am I correct that these are the cold war european theater colors?
RYSZARD
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Krakow, Poland
Posted: Monday, July 13, 2015 - 09:10 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Ryszard,

Joel

Thanks for your feedback. greetings
R. H.
RYSZARD
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Krakow, Poland
Posted: Monday, July 13, 2015 - 09:12 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Ryszard,

Joel

Copy all that, this is beautiful.

About the colors; Am I correct that these are the cold war european theater colors?

Yes, these years
 _GOTOTOP