_GOTOBOTTOM
Early Aviation
Discuss World War I and the early years of aviation thru 1934.
Sperry Mesanger 1:32 Lukgraph (prapremiera)
RYSZARD
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Krakow, Poland
KitMaker: 486 posts
AeroScale: 485 posts
Posted: Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 03:20 PM UTC

Prapremiera nowego wyrobu firmy od niedawna działającej na naszym rynku LUKGRAPH. Modele ten to samolot raczej mało znany produkowany w USA w latach dwudziestych ,Sperry Mesanger.

Niewielkie pudełko w porównaniu z poprzednim modelem Curtis A3 Falcon ,zawiera bardzo porządnie wykonane elementy żywiczne , blaszki i bardzo dobrej jakości kalki dla jednej wersji ,Po za tym standard to druty wtopione w elementy podwozia i zastrzałów .a także
wzmocnione drutem skrzydła . Oczywiście model raczej dla doświadczonych modelarzy którzy już pracowali z takim materiałem jak żywica .Nie jest to może maszyna bojowa ,ale uważam że powinna się znaleźć w kolekcji każedego modelarz interesującego sie historią lotnictwa USA ...i nie tylko .przez swoja ciekawą konstrukcje .

In 1921 Alfred V. Verville led the Engineering Division of the USAAS's design of a simple single-seat biplane to be used as a messenger aircraft to replace motorcycles. The aircraft was built by the Sperry Aircraft Company as the Sperry Messenger. The Messenger was a conventional biplane with a fixed tailskid landing gear and a nose mounted 60 hp (45 kW) Lawrance L-4 radial engine. In 1924 the military aircraft were given USAAS designations M-1, M-1A and MAT. Lawrence Sperry gained attention when he landed his personal Messenger in front of the Capitol building and bounced up the front steps in Washington D.C. (See photo below.)[2] He also successfully landed his little Messenger at the Lincoln Memorial.[3] The prototype was used by Lawrence Sperry who disappeared in 1923, flying a Messenger across the English Channel from France to England.[3][4][5]

Dla ciekawych parę fotek z produkcji

[size=50]created by picasa2html.com[/size]

A teraz już właściwe fotki

Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
AeroScale: 12,795 posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 12:58 AM UTC
Hi Ryszard

That's really nice. An excellent build of a very interesting subject.

All the best

Rowan
 _GOTOTOP