_GOTOBOTTOM
Early Aviation
Discuss World War I and the early years of aviation thru 1934.
Bristol F.2B Fighter 1:48 Eduard
RYSZARD
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Krakow, Poland
KitMaker: 486 posts
AeroScale: 485 posts
Posted: Monday, October 19, 2015 - 06:04 PM UTC

[size=50]created by picasa2html.com[/size]

iwo: Witajcie
Następny model skończony ,tym razem coś z klimatów pierwszowojennych .A mianowicie Bristol .2B Fighter .
Model Eduarda z tak zwanej serii "Weekend edition" skala 1:48.
Model raczej dość znany ,to tez pominę opis zawartości pudelka .Zresztą w internecie jest tyle rożnych stronek gdzie opisany jest ten model.Od siebie dodam że poza modelem posiadałem blaszki Parta .Blaszki te sa dedykowane modelowi z Rodena ale pasują tez do tego modelu ,tak że pokusiłem się aby je wstawić .Zawsze to troszkę zwaloryzuje ten model .Warsztatu nie prowadziłem na forum bo poza wykonaniem wnętrza ,reszt jest standardowa . Zrobiłem wiec trochę fotek z wykonywania wnętrza ,które wraz z gotowym modelem przedstawiam w galerii .

Opis samolotu jak i dane tez pominę ,ewentualnych ciekawych odsyłam do Wikipedii .

Co do samego modelu to jest on wykonany w barwach i oznaczeniach : No.62Squadron .Francja wczesny 1918 pilot Lt W.E.Staton .25 1/2 zwyciestw
TRANSLATE
: beer: Welcome
Next model finite, this time something of climates pierwszowojennych .A .2b namely the Bristol Fighter.
Model Eduard series of so-called "weekend edition" the scale of 1:48.
Model a rather well known, it also skip the description of the contents of the box .Zresztą on the internet is so much different stronek which is described in this model.Od I want to put that outside the model possessed plaques Parta .Blaszki these are dedicated model of Roden but also fit into this model, so that I attempted to insert them .Zawsze a little bit zwaloryzuje this model .Warsztatu not been driving on the forum because apart from making the interior, the rest is standard. So I did some photos from the exercise of the interior, which together with the finished model present in the gallery.

Description of the plane and the data also skip, any interesting refer to Wikipedia.

As for the model that it is made in the colors and markings: No.62Squadron .Francja early 1918 a pilot Lt WEStaton .25 1/2 victories

Jessie_C
_VISITCOMMUNITY
British Columbia, Canada
KitMaker: 6,965 posts
AeroScale: 6,247 posts
Posted: Monday, October 19, 2015 - 10:44 PM UTC
Google translate of Ryszard's text:

Welcome
Next model finished, this time something of climates pierwszowojennych Bristol F.2b namely the Bristol Fighter.
Model Eduard series of so-called "weekend edition" the scale of 1:48.
Model a rather well known, it also skip the description of the contents of the box .Zresztą on the internet is so much different stronek which is described in this model.Od I want to put that outside the model possessed plaques Parta .Blaszki these are dedicated model of Roden but also fit into this model, so that I attempted to insert them .Zawsze a little bit zwaloryzuje this model .Warsztatu not been driving on the forum because apart from making the interior, the rest is standard. So I did some photos from the exercise of the interior, which together with the finished model present in the gallery.

Description of the plane and the data also skip, any interesting refer to Wikipedia.

As for the model that it is made in the colors and markings: No.62Squadron in France. early 1918. Pilot Lt W. E. Staton, 25 1/2 victories
Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
AeroScale: 12,795 posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 01:16 AM UTC
Hi Ryszard

Really nice! That etched interior is beautifully done!

All the best

Rowan
RYSZARD
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Krakow, Poland
KitMaker: 486 posts
AeroScale: 485 posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 10:54 PM UTC

Another lost photo

JPTRR
Staff MemberManaging Editor
RAILROAD MODELING
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Tennessee, United States
KitMaker: 7,772 posts
AeroScale: 3,175 posts
Posted: Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 06:32 AM UTC
Superb!
SaxonTheShiba
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United States
KitMaker: 1,233 posts
AeroScale: 663 posts
Posted: Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 06:52 AM UTC
That build is simply amazing! A well done Bristol, indeed.

Best wishes,

Ian
JackFlash
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 11,669 posts
AeroScale: 11,011 posts
Posted: Monday, February 22, 2016 - 12:36 AM UTC
Another jewel in your crown!
 _GOTOTOP