_GOTOBOTTOM
Modern (1975-today)
Discuss the modern aircraft age from 1975 thru today.
1/72 Hasegawa F-117, 00531
woodstock74
_VISITCOMMUNITY
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 1,189 posts
AeroScale: 47 posts
Posted: Saturday, November 07, 2015 - 03:59 AM UTC
I've ordered this from Lucky Model though can't determine if it has a weapons bay or not. Tried to find the sprue shots, but haven't found anything definitive of this kit number and I know not all Hasegawa kits had it. Also checked the usual suspects, Hobby Search (www.1999.co.jp) but they don't have that exact same kit number. So does anyone happen to know?
woodstock74
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Posted: Saturday, November 07, 2015 - 09:40 PM UTC
Looks like the answer is no...

https://hangar47.com/F-117_Nighthawk.html
JollyRoger
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Istanbul, Turkey / Türkçe
KitMaker: 1,241 posts
AeroScale: 616 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 04:59 AM UTC
Hi there. I've built this kit last year. Overall not a bad model but as far as I remember there is no gun bay detail at all. I would recomend extra care on the upper wing assembly, I've spent a load of putty there. Thank god it was a gift for my cousin's girlfriend.
woodstock74
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Posted: Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 03:03 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi there. I've built this kit last year. Overall not a bad model but as far as I remember there is no gun bay detail at all. I would recomend extra care on the upper wing assembly, I've spent a load of putty there. Thank god it was a gift for my cousin's girlfriend.

Thanks for the reply. It's said to be the best F-117 kit available, however looks like I've ordered the one without the bomb bays. Have Testor's F-117, and starting to wonder about a kit-bash...
woodstock74
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Posted: Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 02:53 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Thanks for the reply. It's said to be the best F-117 kit available, however looks like I've ordered the one without the bomb bays. Have Testor's F-117, and starting to wonder about a kit-bash...

...and looking at the Testors kit...the bomb bay is integral to the lower fuselage half, so that's a non-starter. Dang it for ordering the wrong kit!
JollyRoger
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Istanbul, Turkey / Türkçe
KitMaker: 1,241 posts
AeroScale: 616 posts
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2015 - 10:41 PM UTC
Hahahaha...naaa build them as they are and gift them to young relatives. Then order an Academy one if you want an excessive work:}
 _GOTOTOP