_GOTOBOTTOM
Rotary Wing
Discuss helicopters and other rotary wing aircraft from any era.
CH-47A Chinook Trumpeter 1/35
JJModels
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Spain / España
KitMaker: 89 posts
AeroScale: 18 posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 08:32 PM UTC

Hello friends
Thanks to a friend of the forum I realized that I was posting in the wrong channel. So I'm going to show you this model here.
The Chinook helicopter version CH-47A. I had to scratch a support to place the folded blades for not having enough space. The models are from the Trumpeter brand at 1/35 scale, which in my opinion comes very well detailed. If a partner wants details about the support of the blades he writes me.

https://youtu.be/cORriK4ePvk

Greetings and I hope you like it
HeavyArty
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 17,694 posts
AeroScale: 1,728 posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 08:36 PM UTC
Looks like you did a great job on it. Good job on the paint and markings. Trumpeter's 1/35 helos are really nice and can be even better with a little TLC and a few aftermarket part.

One issue though, the rotor support when folded is not a huge plate as you have depicted. The supports are a scaffold-like system that fits on top of the fuselage, like below.

JJModels
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Spain / España
Posted: Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 11:20 PM UTC

Thank you very much for your comment friend, if you are right but for reasons of space in my showcase could not put a blade forward, I had to do what I have. a greeting
HeavyArty
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 17,694 posts
AeroScale: 1,728 posts
Posted: Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 12:12 AM UTC
The one forward in the above pics was just left that way, don't know why. Normally, the forward 3 blades are also all folded back like the rear ones are. If you look at the last picture, there are two triangle pieces in the center. The right side one is empty. That is where the center, forward blade normally goes.
JJModels
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Spain / España
Posted: Friday, November 03, 2017 - 11:03 PM UTC

Hello friend, really that support I have never seen it used
 _GOTOTOP