Hosted by Rowan Baylis
Heller 1/72 Bücker Bü 133 Jungmeister
champy
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 103 posts
AeroScale: 8 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 06:11 PM UTC
Here is the reveal photos for the Heller 1/72 Bücker Bü 133 Jungmeister, a lovely little kit, over 40 years old and fits better than some new kits!

A nice little subject and I was happy to get back to some rigging again, there is something very impressive about 1/72 bi-planes.

magnusf
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Stockholm, Sweden
KitMaker: 1,953 posts
AeroScale: 1,902 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 06:41 PM UTC
Jason! So sweet! I remember this kit from when I was a teenager, there was a good rigging scheme in the instructions where you could actually thread the rigging continuously through it. I seem to remember that there was a civilian Swiss scheme in the boxing that I think I finished mine in! Where does your markings come from?

Saw one flying last year, there is one on the Swedish register. The Stradivarius of aerobatic planes they say!

Magnus
thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 6,743 posts
AeroScale: 6,151 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 05:02 AM UTC
Very nice clean build Jason

Terri
TimReynaga
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
MODEL SHIPWRIGHTS
_VISITCOMMUNITY
California, United States
KitMaker: 2,500 posts
AeroScale: 318 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 09:49 AM UTC
Hi Jason,

I too remember this kit from oh-so-long ago. You did a solid build of this little beauty - and that wonderful pic next to the 10ml bottle effectively highlights how petite the model really is!
champy
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 103 posts
AeroScale: 8 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 08:03 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Jason! So sweet! I remember this kit from when I was a teenager, there was a good rigging scheme in the instructions where you could actually thread the rigging continuously through it. I seem to remember that there was a civilian Swiss scheme in the boxing that I think I finished mine in! Where does your markings come from?

Saw one flying last year, there is one on the Swedish register. The Stradivarius of aerobatic planes they say!

Magnus

Thanks! It's the markings for the Condor Legion in Spain and I used various numbers from a 1/48 Fiat CR32 kit and painted the tail and wing markings, the logo on the cowling was printed on decal paper by me, it was a lovely little project.
kevinekstrom
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 82 posts
AeroScale: 27 posts
Posted: Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 02:53 AM UTC
Nice.

how was the fit on this old kit? I have built a few Heller and had all kinds of issues. Your turned out nice.
greif8
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Bayern, Germany
KitMaker: 673 posts
AeroScale: 492 posts
Posted: Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 11:17 AM UTC
Very nice build Jason, I like the overall color, pleasing to the eye.

Ernest
 _GOTOTOP