_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
Trumpeters Thud is getting closer....
Red4
_VISITCOMMUNITY
California, United States
KitMaker: 4,287 posts
AeroScale: 1,164 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 - 03:24 AM UTC
I got my Squadron flyer the other day and lo and behold there it was!! The greatly anticipated (By me anyways) F105 D and G in 1/32 scale!! There was no set price as yet, but I'm not too concerned with that. The Mongram 1/48 scale bird is big....really big for what it is. I can only imagine how big this thing is going to be. I have the A-10 already and the Mig-21UM. I think this is going to be a bg hit provided they did their homework and got things straight. Lets hope so. Anybody else looking forward to this release as much a me? "Q"
sfilak
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New York, United States
KitMaker: 45 posts
AeroScale: 0 posts
Posted: Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 09:34 PM UTC
I'm definitely looking forward to it! The only problem is, between all of these 1/32 kits I've been buying lately, I'm gonna have to start installing a lot more shelves in my den! Of course, I'd still like to see an A-6, A-7, AV-8B, and AH-1F in 1/32, but I have a feeling that we could see most, if not all of these eventually.

Truth be told, I'm actually looking more forward to the Trumpeter Flanker - now THAT one is going to require some serious shelf space!
Tin_Can
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,560 posts
AeroScale: 750 posts
Posted: Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 11:26 PM UTC
Yeah, that 1/32 THUD should be nice. Trumpeter's other 1/32 kits have been nice so hopefully they'll keep up the good work. I shudder to think what the price will be. I bet within a month or so that BlackBox will have a resin cockpit ready.
sasman21
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Scotland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 50 posts
AeroScale: 0 posts
Posted: Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 11:37 PM UTC
I am waiting for their challenger 2 and as 90 and hope they are pretty good #:-)
 _GOTOTOP