_GOTOBOTTOM
Rotary Wing
Discuss helicopters and other rotary wing aircraft from any era.
Lone Star Models
Thomas_
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Aargau, Switzerland
KitMaker: 63 posts
AeroScale: 4 posts
Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2019 - 06:21 AM UTC
hello all

does someone know something about the activity of Lone Star Models?

I ordered an item back in July 2018, got a confirmation with the remark it goes 6-8 weeks.

I wrote them on 8th January 2019, without to get a response right now.

is this company down?

cheers Tom
Snipalex
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Bangkok, Thailand / ไทย
KitMaker: 54 posts
AeroScale: 53 posts
Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2019 - 10:39 AM UTC
Every day I receive e-mails asking about orders . I don't mind, you,my customers have every right to ask, I just don't like being in this position.

November and December were huge months with over 200 orders being received. Then the holidays and over the two weeks of Christmas/New Years my resin supplier closed. Never had before. So it was three weeks with only 1/2 gallon of resin on hand so only small orders were made and shipped. I am back up and running now and playing catch up. Sorry that the 4 to 6 week turnaround I try to stick to is out the window now. Doing the best I can ,but should you want a refund or think me a theif .( at least one has called me that recently) .well so be it I will gladly refund your order ,just don't order again because doubtfull things will have changed much. I expect to ALWAYS be running weeks if not months behind now.
It's from Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Retail-Company/Lone-Star-Models-213417762396858/
Thomas_
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Aargau, Switzerland
KitMaker: 63 posts
AeroScale: 4 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 20, 2019 - 07:24 AM UTC
hello Alex
thank you for the link to facebook
I was was not aware of that...
cheers Tom
 _GOTOTOP