_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
Campaign Awesomeness
SgtRam
Staff MemberEditor-at-Large
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 3,971 posts
AeroScale: 511 posts
Posted: Friday, March 01, 2019 - 10:49 AM UTC
So today I was having a browse through the Campaign threads, and I must say I am seeing some great work from some great modellers here on AeroScale. I am also seeing memories from older kits that people are building, and I think this is great.

I would like to congratulate all those participating in the Campaigns and hope to see more of your amazing work. If you have not participated in a Campaign in the past, give it a shot, it can be fun regardless of your skill and a learning experience.

For the Campaign organisers, can I please ask that you ping me at the end of the campaign. I would like to start running a Feature Article showing the excellent work people are doing.

Thanks
Kevin
JClapp
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Massachusetts, United States
KitMaker: 2,265 posts
AeroScale: 1,715 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2019 - 12:25 AM UTC
Hear, hear, totally agree!
The campaign threads are the best part of Kitmaker. I have my hands full with other stuff lately, so I havent been participating in recent years, but I come here regularly to see whats going.
In the past each campaign got a wrap-up feature, I would like to see those brought back.
AussieReg
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
AUTOMODELER
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 8,156 posts
AeroScale: 3,756 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2019 - 02:16 AM UTC
Full agreement from me as well. I'm not active on Aeroscale at present but still lurk and browse the threads every day, such a great variety of builds going on and always something to add to my "bag of tricks" list.

Cheers, D
MichaelSatin
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 3,909 posts
AeroScale: 2,904 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2019 - 06:32 AM UTC
I will do my best to remember to let you know Kevin!

And my thanks to all who participate. You all are what makes this site so great!

Michael
 _GOTOTOP