_GOTOBOTTOM
World War II
Discuss WWII and the era directly before and after the war from 1935-1949.
Hosted by Rowan Baylis
News
Eduard: Ju 52 BIG ED Set
litespeed
Staff MemberNews Reporter
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,976 posts
AeroScale: 1,789 posts
Posted: Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 10:06 PM UTC

Eduard has released a BIG ED set for Revells 1/48 scale Ju 52, including photo etched sets to detail the interior and paint masksrn

Read the Full News Story

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
M4A1Sherman
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New York, United States
KitMaker: 4,403 posts
AeroScale: 254 posts
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2019 - 04:17 AM UTC
Thank You, Tim, and Hello One and All!

For those of you who like PE, many, many of EDUARD's Aircraft PE sets are some of the finest that money can buy! I can recommend them heartily! I plan on buying one of these sets for several reasons- I still have a 1/48 MONOGRAM/REVELL "Tante Ju" in her original plastic wrapping from the factory when she was first released quite a few years ago. The 1/48 REVELL Ju.52-3m kit is being re-released in this coming 4th Quarter. I never did get myself a copy of one of the civilian Ju.52 kits, but that kit is on my "to buy" list. (Hint-hint, for anyone who may want to sell me one!)

The kit itself is definitely in want of any sort of "up-grade" that anyone may want to incorporate into the kit- Not that it's a bad kit; on the contrary, from all I've read the kit is very nice, even with the "few problems" which are included at "no extra charge"...

I wonder if EDUARD will release a PE set for the civilian "Tante Ju"..?

If so, this boy will be standing in line to obtain one!

All of the EDUARD Pre-Painted PE sets I've bought have been very impressive, and I'm sure that this set will also be a "WINNER"!

THANKS AGAIN, Tim!
 _GOTOTOP