_GOTOBOTTOM
Modern (1975-today)
Discuss the modern aircraft age from 1975 thru today.
1/32 Tornado Slats & Flaps by Paragon??
powerlogik
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Western Australia, Australia
KitMaker: 216 posts
AeroScale: 41 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 06:08 PM UTC
Hi guys,
I'm currently working in the early stages of my "BIG" project. I'm building a 1/32 Tornado RAF Gr1 detailing with a flightpath set. Flightpath are suposed to be releasing a flaps and slats set soon.....but the release date seems to be getting pushed back a little on what i was originally told. I'm just wondering if anyone knows where i can purchase a 1/32 paragon set that i understand is available. I've searched on google without too much success and even saw some small notes that paragon may have even closed down. Anyone shed some light??

cheers
brandydoguk
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - North, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,495 posts
AeroScale: 643 posts
Posted: Monday, June 07, 2004 - 02:47 AM UTC
Hi powerlogik, have you checked on Ebay for paragon sets? They sometimes crop up. There is a place in Britain that is producing a set for the Tornado F3, could they be the same as the GR1? ere's the link, if you scroll down to the bottom of the page it gives them a mention.
http://www.aerodynamixmodels.co.uk/f3conversion.htm
powerlogik
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Western Australia, Australia
KitMaker: 216 posts
AeroScale: 41 posts
Posted: Monday, June 07, 2004 - 12:14 PM UTC
Ahhh another company looking at making this conversion.....nice. I sent an email to flightpath asking on their release and it's still another 2-3 months away. I guess it's either their product or Aerodynamix that i'll go for.....just a matter of being patient.

Unless i find the paragon set in the meantime. Thanks for your idea on ebay....will check it out. I searched for paragon items yesterday and it would seem they either have a small catalogue or they have changed names or worse as my searches weren't finding much at all.
 _GOTOTOP