_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
Need help in finding those lost kits parts?
jmarc
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 67 posts
AeroScale: 6 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 03:30 AM UTC
....I take care of a website call the 'OFFICIAL PARTS YARD' and it is dedicated to help out modelers finding their lost kit parts ! If you are that kind of modeler, and would like to help out or just to be helped , Have a look at the VIRTUAL SEARCH pages at this URL ..
http://Pages.infinit.net/jmarcpe/
As you will see this is the way the posting is done. It prevents your post to disappear in a crowd... This way, you can be sure that your needs are in the view at all the time and doesn't ends up in a place were no one looks !

If you are helping, thanks a million in advance on behalf of all the modelers your're going to help out ! And if you are in need, do not hesitate to write ,we are dedicated to help all modelers worldwide
Happy modeling
jmarc
LogansDad
_VISITCOMMUNITY
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 938 posts
AeroScale: 109 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 03:43 AM UTC
DANG!! When I saw the title of this post, I thought you might be able to help me find the 1:144 F-16 ejection handle and ACES O2 bottle my cat knocked on the carpet!!!
But seriously, I had a look at your link and It's fantastic. I saved it in my Favorites, and will definitely be posting my need for an Italieri MarderIII ausf.H Drve sprocket. Thanks, jmarc!
shonen_red
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Metro Manila, Philippines
KitMaker: 5,762 posts
AeroScale: 543 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 03:55 AM UTC
Nice site! I do believe I got a lot of missing parts in here :-)
csch
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Buenos Aires, Argentina
KitMaker: 1,941 posts
AeroScale: 1,040 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 04:16 AM UTC
I donīt want to be the "black hat" but I posted there one time when I was searching for a Gloster Meteor Mk I (Tamiya) canopy and I get no response, the add was published severall months, I think itīs still there. It was more or less a year ago.
Sabot
KitMaker: 12,596 posts
AeroScale: 287 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 06:30 AM UTC
I used it once to ask for wings to a V-1 Buzz bomb and got them. I reimbursed the postage. Another time I sent someone a part they were looking for, but didn't get reimbursed (both times were under a dollar though).
 _GOTOTOP