_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
Isreali Super Frelon
werwulf
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 121 posts
AeroScale: 24 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 08:27 AM UTC
Hello all,
I recently picked up the Heller 1/32 Super Frelon. Can anyone help me with info on Isreali use of this chopper during and after 1973?
TreadHead
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 5,000 posts
AeroScale: 370 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 01:33 PM UTC
Howdy werwolf,

I too, have recently picked up this kit. Our good member 'HeavyArty', and our equally good member 'Frenchy' have both been superbly helpful to me on this subject. I have not started my Super Frelon yet.....but, I would enjoy building alongside of you if you don't start too soon.........

Tread.

If you don't get the respones's here I'm sure you will.......let me know. I'll point you at some bloody good bloke's!........
werwulf
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 121 posts
AeroScale: 24 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 25, 2004 - 08:58 AM UTC
Sure Treadhead, I probably won't be starting on it untill the late fall. I'll keep you posted.
MLD
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Vermont, United States
KitMaker: 3,569 posts
AeroScale: 419 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 25, 2004 - 10:49 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Sure Treadhead, I probably won't be starting on it untill the late fall. I'll keep you posted.

Guys,
I have a couple of the Heller kit unbuilt as well and do not plan to go too far town on it. I don't know too much about it, other than it's an IDF subject, a 1/35th helo and that it is BIG.

A 'parallel build' would be interesting.

Late fall sounds good to me too. I might even finish the Trumpeter Hind I'm bogged down on by then.

Mike
 _GOTOTOP