_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
1/35 acedemy huey frog.
MATTTOMLIN
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Australian Capital Territory, Australia
KitMaker: 431 posts
AeroScale: 0 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 03, 2004 - 12:50 PM UTC
hi all i just bought a huey frog from academy for my dad who useto work on them in vietnam as a birthday present. i am aware of some one else on armourama doing the exact same kit. this one had a nude picture of a girl in the back wall of the helicopter. does anyone know whos model this is. the reason i am asking is becuase i want to ask that person some questions and tips on making my own.

matt
SgtDinkyduck
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 249 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 03, 2004 - 04:46 PM UTC
i built one of them, not the one your asking about, but still. its a nice build, the two halves are a pain in the rear to get together, i had to remove some of the back end of the engine compartment bottom (where no one can see it. to get the bottom of the halves to fit together, other than that it is a nice kit
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Quebec, Canada
KitMaker: 2,412 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 03, 2004 - 04:55 PM UTC
iam about to go buy it... i got a job last week, so once my pay comes in, and i pay my airbrush, il go spend my $ on the huey or theres another one similar by academy i think.... theres a range in price il go with the cheap one lol

Frank
but i think i know what your talking about, iam pretty sur i saw that somewere with the lady
 _GOTOTOP