_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
What You want to know about the comanchee
Commander
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United States
KitMaker: 1 posts
AeroScale: 0 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 08, 2002 - 09:23 AM UTC
The Comanche is the most dangerous helicopter i hav know since i last heard of it. It has stealth capabilities the army disigned for dangerous missions in the enemies backround. The helicopter has a machine gun at the tip of the nose a radar ,it can carry up to 6 stinger missles and alot more. IF you want to know anything else from the helicopter or any other aircraft just e-mail me and ill get back to you as soon as i can.

Sincerely,
Pedro
ladymodelbuilder
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 1,218 posts
AeroScale: 424 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 08, 2002 - 12:56 PM UTC
Welcome aboard Pedro !!!! We can always use more aircraft builders...... :-) You will love it here, on THE best modeling site on the web.........
Sabot
KitMaker: 12,596 posts
AeroScale: 287 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 08, 2002 - 07:45 PM UTC
I bought the Italeri Commanche in 1:48 scale for my IPMS club build in December (although I will miss the meeting, I will bring it in January). Looks to be a nice kit, plus since it is still in development, no one can really tell me that there are any errors in it. I plan on doing it in a "what if" motif, as if it was already in service.
drewgimpy
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Utah, United States
KitMaker: 835 posts
AeroScale: 0 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 - 02:37 PM UTC
On the news today they where talking about the meeting with Pres. Bush and his military staff on his ranch. One of the things mentioned about the meeting where 3 programs that may be cut. 1. the F-22 2. the Comanchee and 3. the Osprey. I can't believe they may cut the F-22. Its just not right for the U.S. to not have the best fighter in the world.
 _GOTOTOP