_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
NEWS
  New Avition Decal Company - Lift Here!
jimbrae
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
AeroScale: 291 posts
Posted: Monday, September 27, 2004 - 03:08 PM UTC
Just posted - news of the new aviation decal releases from the Serbian decal manufacturer, Lift Here! Decals... The full story can be seen:

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
Sensei
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Belgrade, Serbia & Montenegro
KitMaker: 1,217 posts
AeroScale: 28 posts
Posted: Monday, September 27, 2004 - 03:47 PM UTC
well, Jim, since im from Serbia and i've already used some decals from Lift Here earlier editions (all sold out now) i had a chance to hold theese new editions in my hands and i can just tell everyone theyre pretty much nice detailed and all representing actual aircraft with references, some of theese aircrafts are still in serbian National aircraft museum in Belgrade.

anyhow, i sent one of older sheets with decals for Yugoslavian hurricanes to Engin so he can tell you more

one thing i didnt check is if theese new sets have (like older ones) manual and references only in serbian, if this is the case, any Armorama member who orders theese may adress me on private mail for translation, i will do it with no problems

cheers
Mirko

jimbrae
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
AeroScale: 291 posts
Posted: Monday, September 27, 2004 - 06:17 PM UTC
Mirko, why not do a review? They really do look very interesting indeed....I'm always on the look out for interesting subjects for news stories - these definitely fitted the bill!!..Jim
Sensei
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Posted: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 06:06 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Mirko, why not do a review? They really do look very interesting indeed....I'm always on the look out for interesting subjects for news stories - these definitely fitted the bill!!..Jim

Well, i dont have any of the new sets, i will contact the guys from lifthere and see if they're willing to give me sets for taking more pics with my digital camera.

I cant promiss anything, but i will try

Tony_Frey
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Missouri, United States
KitMaker: 272 posts
AeroScale: 41 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 10:15 AM UTC
Hello all: I just received in the mail today the 1/48 Yugoslav Hurricane decals from an eBay purchase. Not sure if they are reprints or originals though, at the bottom of the sheet it says #20 of 150. The direction sheet is in English on this particular set.

They are beautifully printed and are in perfect register with rich, full color. Definitely a lot nicer than I thought they would be! Quite impressive!

I went ahead and ordered the Spitfire and Mossie & Jug set today. If these are in Serbian, I will be taking you up on your kind offer, Mirko.
Sensei
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Posted: Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 06:20 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hello all: I just received in the mail today the 1/48 Yugoslav Hurricane decals from an eBay purchase. Not sure if they are reprints or originals though, at the bottom of the sheet it says #20 of 150. The direction sheet is in English on this particular set.

They are beautifully printed and are in perfect register with rich, full color. Definitely a lot nicer than I thought they would be! Quite impressive!

I went ahead and ordered the Spitfire and Mossie & Jug set today. If these are in Serbian, I will be taking you up on your kind offer, Mirko.

No problemo friend
 _GOTOTOP