_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
Hagewasa 1:48 Ju-87
procrazzy
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 359 posts
AeroScale: 0 posts
Posted: Thursday, December 02, 2004 - 08:20 AM UTC
This is the first model that i actrull botherd to concentrate on! It is a 1:48 Hagawasa Ju-87. The box must have gotten wet during shipping (warping on the cardboard) because the decals did not stick well.
Hope you like it:
CRS
_VISITCOMMUNITY
California, United States
KitMaker: 1,936 posts
AeroScale: 1,168 posts
Posted: Thursday, December 02, 2004 - 08:26 AM UTC
Sorry procrazzy you'll have to upload your photos to the site before you can show them in a post. Can't just post the name of the file as it exists on your computer, we can't see it.
procrazzy
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Posted: Friday, December 03, 2004 - 03:31 AM UTC
How, in the gallery?

cheers

Philip
procrazzy
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Posted: Friday, December 03, 2004 - 03:51 AM UTC

there you go

cheers

Philip
lordQ
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium
KitMaker: 530 posts
Posted: Friday, December 03, 2004 - 04:41 AM UTC
maybe some more pic's.It looks good but next time use some white paper or licht blue (wathever) to photograph the craft.The red background manipulates the stuka's colours.
procrazzy
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Posted: Friday, December 03, 2004 - 05:22 AM UTC
thanks for the tip!

cheers

Philip
Holdfast
Staff MemberPresident
IPMS-UK KITMAKER BRANCH
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 8,581 posts
AeroScale: 4,913 posts
Posted: Saturday, December 04, 2004 - 08:02 AM UTC
Hi Philip,
Hasegawa's Stuka is a nice kit, I've built one, a B-2 Trop and have another on the go, an R-2 Trop. I have a third one in my stash which is a G-2, it will be finished as the mount of Hans Rudel in a winter finish I will also be looking to complete a B-2 during the Battle of Britain.
It looks like you have done a decent job on the camouflage but haven't painted the framing on the canopy. One of the hardest jobs to do well, when modelling aircraft. Looks like you've had a little mishap with the antenna and rear defence machine gun. Was it a heavy landing, or the cat ?
You say the decals did not stick well? If they had got wet they would probably be useless. Did you use different decals? Did you apply them over a gloss coat?
What model, if any are you building at the moment?
Mal
procrazzy
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Posted: Saturday, December 04, 2004 - 09:03 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi Philip,
Hasegawa's Stuka is a nice kit, I've built one, a B-2 Trop and have another on the go, an R-2 Trop. I have a third one in my stash which is a G-2, it will be finished as the mount of Hans Rudel in a winter finish I will also be looking to complete a B-2 during the Battle of Britain.
It looks like you have done a decent job on the camouflage but haven't painted the framing on the canopy. One of the hardest jobs to do well, when modelling aircraft. Looks like you've had a little mishap with the antenna and rear defence machine gun. Was it a heavy landing, or the cat ?
You say the decals did not stick well? If they had got wet they would probably be useless. Did you use different decals? Did you apply them over a gloss coat?
What model, if any are you building at the moment?
Mal

It was my brother!! :-)
I will finish it when i get back to jersey where i built it.

cheers

Philip
 _GOTOTOP