_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
New website -- evaluation welcome!!
modelcitizen62
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 326 posts
AeroScale: 273 posts
Posted: Sunday, September 08, 2002 - 02:30 AM UTC
Just got some bugs out of my website Anchors and Roundels and it's running fairly well. http://www.geocities.com/modelcitizen62/anchorroundel.html Although it's been posted since June, it finally has a little depth of content.

Stop on by, enjoy the sights and please feel free to leave some comments, suggestions, etc. in the guestbook. This is by NO stretch competition to Armorama, lol, just an extension of my hobby.

staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
AeroScale: 510 posts
Posted: Sunday, September 08, 2002 - 02:45 AM UTC
Mike,
Great work. I especially liked your coverage of the Nats show. I guess I missed my chance to get a pic like Brett eh?

One suggestion on your homepage. You can add cellpadding to your tables and get the text to move away from the edges. It works like this in the HTML:

Code:

(can't put start tags) ...table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5" border="0" ....etc...

Cheers,
Jim

PS: I can add a story to Armorama linking to your Nats story (great pics btw) if you'd like. It may end up shorting out your bandwidth limitations though on geocities.
TreadHead
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 5,000 posts
AeroScale: 370 posts
Posted: Sunday, September 08, 2002 - 03:16 AM UTC
Looks great so far Mike! Great pics in your Nat's coverage......but couldn't get past page #7, GeoCities posted a notice of 'exceeding allocated data transfers' or some rubbish. Might want to check it out.
Also, checked Links, both 'Reference links' and 'Other links of interest'......no mention of Armorama.com! Tsk, tsk, naughty boy Mike!

Tread. #:-)
Tin_Can
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,560 posts
AeroScale: 750 posts
Posted: Sunday, September 08, 2002 - 05:31 AM UTC
Mike, nice site. You've got some nice stuff in your gallery and I love 'The Three Wire' column...great idea!
modelcitizen62
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 326 posts
AeroScale: 273 posts
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2002 - 10:48 PM UTC
Thanks for the feedback guys. Jim, feel free to cross link on my Nats stuff.and you might want to take a look at the T-45 walkaround in 'articles'.

I went ahead and de-intensified the background -- Bryan, you're right, it looks a little less 'striking' now lol.

Armorama has taken its rightful place in the webzine section as well
E23C
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 238 posts
AeroScale: 22 posts
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2002 - 11:04 PM UTC
Nice site Mike. Lots of good stuff to look at :-)

Thanks for creating it.
Have a good one
 _GOTOTOP