_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
Review Guidelines - PLEASE READ
Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
AeroScale: 12,795 posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 09:03 AM UTC
Hi there

I know we don't always keep up to date with Site Talk - I'm the first to plead "Guilty!" on that score... - so I think it's a good idea to copy Staff_Jim's Policy Statement on reviews to our own forum.

Cheers

Rowan

Quoted Text

Since the inception of the site we have published many reviews that were to be blunt "brief". We will not be publishing anything like this in the future. Reviews should be detailed, thorough, and provide a high level of insight into YOUR observations of the product. In short a review should be more than just what an average person would post about a new (or old) kit in the forums.

Reviews should always include at least one image. If you cannot find an image then our editing staff will help. A short review with many original photos of a kit would at least stand a better chance of meeting our goal of providing solid and detailed information. A short review (I am talking 1 to 2 small paragraphs) will not be considered for publication.

Please keep these goals in mind while you are writing reviews for submission on Armorama.

Thanks,
Jim

_GOTOTOP