_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft: What If?
For those who like to build hypothetical or alternate history versions of planes.
Calling Fitzer...
jimbrae
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
AeroScale: 291 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 03, 2005 - 08:14 PM UTC
Just to inform the Guru of Luft '46, that one of my students came to one of my classes the other day and started going on about German Expirimental Aircraft...

Like the excellent teacher I am, I gave him links to Peter's superb work on Luft '46... The end result is I am getting bombarded with questions about this (very) weird subject .. None of which (of course) I am able to answer.

Now I've said it before, this Fitzer guy is Extremely Dangerous! this insidous brain-washing of people's minds has to stop!

On the other hand, a student, who is the not the brightest bulb in the pack (in English) has now started scouring the 'net looking for similar material, which in the long-term, can only improve his english. I that, I thank Peter for his superb work ...Jim

flitzer
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 2,240 posts
AeroScale: 743 posts
Posted: Friday, March 04, 2005 - 05:39 PM UTC
Greetings Jim...
...glad to be of service

I'm sure your student will have found Dan Johnson's Luft 46 site.
Let me know how he gets on with his searching.

Cheers and thanks.

Peter
:-)
horrido3945
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 10 posts
AeroScale: 1 posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 02:31 PM UTC
Hi Peter

I just became of your incredible series of Luft 46 profiles.

I am wondering if these are available as prints for purchase?

I'm just getting back into to hobby after many years of inactivity, so I'm a little out-of-touch.

Also, any idea what happened to HUMA Models from Germany?

I understand they went out of business. Have their moulds been bought by another maker. I'm trying to rebuild my large model collection (mainly WWII Luftwaffe) which I lost in my divorce. I can't find HUMA kits here or stateside. I'm wondering if you know of a (non-eBay) UK or EU source.

Many thanks in advance.

horrido3945 from Canada
 _GOTOTOP