_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
Revell 1/32nd Stuka
battery
_VISITCOMMUNITY
California, United States
KitMaker: 336 posts
AeroScale: 0 posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 09:39 AM UTC
I've just picked up the revell 1/32nd Stuka kit (sorry I don't have the kit in front of so that's all I remember), and I was wondering if anyone makes after market stuff for this kit as this is my first plane in 20+ years (I'm a figure guy).
janwillem
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Groningen, Netherlands
KitMaker: 1,236 posts
AeroScale: 43 posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 09:44 PM UTC
eduard makes a detail set (thats all I could find) for the interior (No 32033 $19.95 )
Hoop it helps
Jan-Willem

husky1943
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,305 posts
AeroScale: 0 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 10:23 AM UTC
Ciao battery,
Sorry I wasn't able to answer you post sooner. I was in the middle of answering it, and had to go to work. Dang!!
I worked on this monster a while ago, and I can tell you that it is quite a bit of work to get it up to standards. Verlinden made an interior for it some time ago and they also had an engine, and Eduard does make a PE set for it.
If you want to super-detail it, you will have to sand down the panel lines, engrave them, and then the interior. The figures are terrible and the any real details are nonexistant. It can be a fantastic model, though. The engine can be built into a real eye-catcher. And make sure and leave plenty of room for it. It's huge.
Also, I have many photos of the B model and also of details and the engine. I also have a couple of book references if you have any questions.
Ciao for now
Rob
 _GOTOTOP