_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
1/24 Bf-109E
JPTRR
Staff MemberManaging Editor
RAILROAD MODELING
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Tennessee, United States
KitMaker: 7,772 posts
AeroScale: 3,175 posts
Posted: Monday, July 18, 2005 - 04:34 PM UTC
Long ago and far away, a young modeller did take unto his Badger 200 the task of painting his 1/24 MPC Bf-109E...

...now some 25 years hence, did he find these photos, which he did put unto a scanner.

Years ago in preparation to move across country, this beast was given to friend and frequent opponent of Avalon Hill's AIR FORCE. Farewell, Emil
TedMamere
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Moselle, France
KitMaker: 5,653 posts
AeroScale: 4,347 posts
Posted: Monday, July 18, 2005 - 10:26 PM UTC
Hi Fred!

Thanks for sharing these "vintage" pics! Although your "Messer" seems to be up to date!
The second picture is a little be dark... we are lucky to have these digital cameras today! They are a great part of the modelers world now!
Your post make me want to search for those pics a friend of mine made of my Matchbox "Zero". It was 20 years ago! If I find the pics, I'll post them here...

Jean-Luc
JPTRR
RAILROAD MODELING
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Tennessee, United States
Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 - 02:38 AM UTC
Hi Jean-Luc,

I appreciate your compliments.

These pix are scans of whatever I was using before I got a 35mm camera. Probably some Kodac instamatic. Yep, digital cameras are great--how'd we ever get along without them

Great job on the SMER Dr.I
TedMamere
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Moselle, France
KitMaker: 5,653 posts
AeroScale: 4,347 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 - 04:04 AM UTC
Hi Fred!

Your Hien is not bad too!

Actually, I found it very difficult to vote for this month's MOM. There are a lot of great models! I'm ashamed I didn't gave some entrants points! It's always cruel to have to make a decision...

Jean-Luc
JPTRR
RAILROAD MODELING
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Tennessee, United States
Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 - 03:11 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Actually, I found it very difficult to vote for this month's MOM. There are a lot of great models! I'm ashamed I didn't gave some entrants points! It's always cruel to have to make a decision...

Jean-Luc

I could not agree more!
 _GOTOTOP