_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
Decals needed
Augie
_VISITCOMMUNITY
British Columbia, Canada
KitMaker: 711 posts
AeroScale: 107 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 24, 2005 - 05:07 PM UTC
I've posted this before and got no answer from anyone, so I thought I'd try again.
I'm looking for the Leading Edge decals for the RCAF C-119G Flying Boxcar in 1:72 scale.
Where ever I've looked they don't have them and I fear that they are out of print. I have the kit, and want the decals since my father flew Boxcars during the Suez Crisis and in northern Canada when he was a navigator in the RCAF.
If anyone has a set, please let me know. Or if you know a place that has them, also, let me know who and how to get hold of them. Your help is very much appreciated.
RotorHead67
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 1,174 posts
AeroScale: 226 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 24, 2005 - 11:24 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I've posted this before and got no answer from anyone, so I thought I'd try again.
I'm looking for the Leading Edge decals for the RCAF C-119G Flying Boxcar in 1:72 scale.
Where ever I've looked they don't have them and I fear that they are out of print. I have the kit, and want the decals since my father flew Boxcars during the Suez Crisis and in northern Canada when he was a navigator in the RCAF.
If anyone has a set, please let me know. Or if you know a place that has them, also, let me know who and how to get hold of them. Your help is very much appreciated.

They are still on Leading Edges Models webpage
Augie
_VISITCOMMUNITY
British Columbia, Canada
KitMaker: 711 posts
AeroScale: 107 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 06:39 AM UTC
I've seen them there, but they have been out of stock for the last few months. Maybe a phone call will get me some information about them.
 _GOTOTOP