_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
Anyone make 1/72 B.o.B Hurricane Decals?
lestweforget
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 2,832 posts
AeroScale: 224 posts
Posted: Friday, August 05, 2005 - 02:39 AM UTC
G'day guys
just wondering, does anyone know of any aftermarket decals, in 1/72 scale, for a Hawker Hurricane Mk.1 During the Battle of Britian, or simply any aftermarket decals for the Hurricane from any theater.
I picked up the Airfix kit and was pleased with the kit itself but the decals are appauling, im basically just after the Roundels for it.
If anyone has some nice ones that they arent going to use, drop me a pm.
Cheers
Sabot
KitMaker: 12,596 posts
AeroScale: 287 posts
Posted: Friday, August 05, 2005 - 03:03 AM UTC
Here's a link to some 1/72 scale Hurricane decals at Squadron: Hurricane decals. They look to be dirt cheap, so if you need to just order one set, I plan on placing a regular order in the next week or so and can add your decals to my order. I can probably mail them to you cheaper than they would (plus they have a minimum size order. You can then send me the money when I get them.
PolarBear
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Västra Götaland, Sweden
KitMaker: 820 posts
AeroScale: 629 posts
Posted: Friday, August 05, 2005 - 06:23 AM UTC
There are quite a few aftermarket decal sets for the Hurricane out there. Here, you'll find around 30 different sets, for a lot of different aircraft!!!

http://www.hannants.co.uk/search/index.php?CATEGORY=&DIVISION=&MANUFACTURER=&TYPE=Decals+%28military+aircraft%29&order%5B%5D=arrived+desc&order%5B%5D=code+asc&CODE=&SCALE=1%3A72&KEYWORD=hurricane&NUMPERPAGE=25
lestweforget
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 2,832 posts
AeroScale: 224 posts
Posted: Friday, August 05, 2005 - 12:24 PM UTC
Thanks for that guys.
I reckon i'll see if my LHS can get these in for me then.
Cheers
Thanks for the offer though Rob
 _GOTOTOP