_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
Decals/no flight tags,etc.......
Tapper
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alabama, United States
KitMaker: 664 posts
AeroScale: 0 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 07:39 AM UTC
I am building a 1/35th AH-1W Super Cobra and I was wondering if anybody makes Remove Before Flight tags and decals for the interior, weapons,etc. I order the Whiskey in the Mix decals from TwoBobs but I dont think they have any.

Help!
matt
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New York, United States
KitMaker: 5,957 posts
AeroScale: 70 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 08:52 AM UTC
Verlinden No 0578
http://www.verlinden-productions.com/vp_htm_0001_0600/0578.html

HTH
mother
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New York, United States
KitMaker: 3,836 posts
AeroScale: 1,036 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 08:59 AM UTC
Hey Tapper Squadron has them in stock.
http://www.squadron.com/SearchResults.asp?ScaleList=everything&TypeList=everything&ManuList=everything&Key=remove+before+flight&Submit=Go

I found that it's cheaper to make your own. One way is to print your own at home. Two, using tracing paper, Verlinden's Aircraft 1/48-1/35 white stencil markings ( one's with the remove before flight on them) and a red Sharpie marking pen, color the paper in red, then stencil on the markings. Thats the way I do it for the most.

As for the placards cards and stenciling in the cockpit, again I usa Verlindens 1/72 scale white stencil markings. For the missle/bombs and racks once again Verlindens Aircraft stenciling 1/72 scale white and black markings. To make the placards, paint in black or red or any color thats needed in the shape needed. Then stencil in the writing. All the Verlinden stencils are dry transfers and they work well.
Tapper
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alabama, United States
KitMaker: 664 posts
AeroScale: 0 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 11:38 AM UTC
Thanks for the info guys!!
mpalao
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Madrid, Spain / España
KitMaker: 243 posts
AeroScale: 70 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 29, 2005 - 08:24 AM UTC
Hi, I'm trying to search if it is possible to buy this white transfer paper to use into the printer. I want to create one kriegsmarine flag with trasnfer paper. I don´t know if it is possible.
Thanks
 _GOTOTOP