_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
Campaign buffs!
PolarBear
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Västra Götaland, Sweden
KitMaker: 820 posts
AeroScale: 629 posts
Posted: Friday, November 18, 2005 - 10:32 PM UTC
Fellow campaign junkies!

Winter has decended upon the Northern hemisphere, it's getting dark and cold, and - worst of all - there are no ongoing aircraft campaigns!

For all of those aircraft builders that can't wait for the proposed Bombs Away-, the Finnish Aviation- or (hopefully) the Suez 50 years campaigns, I just wanted to remind you of the SiyaAfrica campaign that starts Dec 1! All aircraft are welcome (not WWII, though) dealing with African subjects.

By coincidence, I just found these decal sheets at Hannants (from Zotz). I'm not sure, but I think that they just might come in handy for someone!!!! :-) :-)

But how about me, you might ask! How many Swedish aircraft has been involved in Africa...

Don't worry! There's the Saab 17 that Ethiopia purchased, the Saab J-29 Flying Barrels that were used by the SwAF in Congo during the UN operations, the newly purchased Saab J-39 Gripen by South Africa...etc.

Mmm, just thinking about Africa makes me a little warmer!

Hope to see you there!

Cheers!!
JPTRR
Staff MemberManaging Editor
RAILROAD MODELING
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Tennessee, United States
KitMaker: 7,772 posts
AeroScale: 3,175 posts
Posted: Saturday, November 19, 2005 - 08:25 AM UTC
Hey PolarB!

You just inspired me to join.
TreeCat
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Tennessee, United States
KitMaker: 187 posts
AeroScale: 0 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 20, 2005 - 04:01 AM UTC
my enola gay and I will wait to drop da bombs. cool idea but I couldnt find a plane that said "buy me" And I got to do a Halls of Montazuma project or my uncle Kenny and jack will disown me. Working with airfix Jap infantry now USMC next week when GMW delivers them. May do a by the book project too F4u-1d anybody?
 _GOTOTOP