_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
looking for 1/32 scale p51 mustang
SilentHunter
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 21 posts
AeroScale: 0 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 - 07:28 AM UTC
yup, the title explains it all, ive been engaged in a project for the past week, im going to get 2 Messerschmitt's chasing a p51, ive got one 3/4ths finished and im going to pick the other one up tomarrow. the problem is i cant find a 1:32 scale p51 anywhere. so can anyone give me a link to one were i can order it over the internet? im looking for somthing in the 40 bucks and under range. it doesnt matter if its "designer" quality, i like making parts and what not the model does not provide ( although id rather not). anyway thanks in advance. oh and by sand yellow does the kit mean tan?
crockett
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Ohio, United States
KitMaker: 370 posts
AeroScale: 60 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 - 07:34 AM UTC
Hasegawa has a 1/32nd P-51 D that has been released at least three times with different markings. Go to any of the popu;ar sites (Greatmodels, Squadron) etc. they are easily available. Here is my build of that kit:

SilentHunter
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 21 posts
AeroScale: 0 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 - 08:29 AM UTC
allright thanks a bunch. quick question, does it not come with the front end? im putting it in a dio so i dont know. also where can i buy a figure to fit the p51? ( only really thing i cant make good is people).
 _GOTOTOP