_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
1/32nd Stuka Brass replacement guns (37mm)
SteveNuttal
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 94 posts
AeroScale: 0 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 06:24 AM UTC
The guys at LSP have been helping perfect this barrel replacement with me; we feel it's as close to dead on as possible
Production is rolling; if you want/need a set; better order now; they are going fast

Price per pair "SHIPPED" anywhere in the world in protected packaging (would'nt want them damaged) $40usd
Additional pairs shipped with the first set $34usd

I take Paypal or International Money orders

Paypal is of course quicker; but f you do not want to use Paypal you can send an international money order

Steve Nuttall
1131 Fraser Ave
Sarnia Ontario
Canada N7S 4V2

If you have a Paypal account this will be easy
Once you are in your account
There is an option called send money

You simply use my email address as recipient {[email protected]} or {[email protected]}
Pick None eBay goods; none auction goods
USD please
Add your shipping address
I'll email you upon getting the funds!

Thanks for your time
Steve
www.modelbarrels.com
stugiiif
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 1,434 posts
AeroScale: 403 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 09:23 AM UTC
Steve, your barrels are beautiful. but for those of us Armour/Bird junkies there is an alternative out there and it is very well done. Probably the best for 1/35th and will work at only being about a few tenths of milimeter short. Here is link to the PMMS reveiw http://www.perthmilitarymodelling.com/reviews/vehicles/armorscale/b35029.htm , a link to the armorscale web page, http://www.armorscale.com/products/barrels35/B35-029/ Thats the actual product page and you can order direct. Here is the Cheep option for Us Armor guys for anyone not familiar with these guys in Washington state http://www.rjproducts.com/ just look up armorscale in the product listings, and at $18 for the pair I'll live with the short barrels. ( Now how do I get MIG's 1/35th Bronekater in the mix without SWMBO finding is the problem.) HTH anyone looking for an alternative when these gems run out. STUG
SteveNuttal
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 94 posts
AeroScale: 0 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 04:31 PM UTC
yeah I saw it
It's close; but I think mine is closer
image posted at LSP
my info inset and my cad drawing; the more rear small slots are cspanner slots for tightening the muzzle on; I did not add them; plus the slots had a length change every 45dgr; so i did add that; there is a limit to detail I can add and keep a reas price
If it was just for me; and time did not matter; I could add whatever I wanted
jlmurc
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,267 posts
AeroScale: 49 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 04:34 PM UTC
I am not an aircraft modeller but those barrels are superb and will make this new kit really special.

John
 _GOTOTOP