_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
VECTOR Engines is US!
Buffie
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 9 posts
AeroScale: 0 posts
Posted: Saturday, March 11, 2006 - 09:58 PM UTC
BUFFIE’s BEST is thrilled to be able to announce that we are now the exclusive US distributor of Vector products, which include amazingly detailed resin engines in 1/32, 1/48 and 1/72 scales, as well as full resin kits and detail/accessory sets.

Please visit our web site at

http://www.buffiesbest.com/news_events.php

and browse through our Vector products menu. We are now carrying the full range of Vector products (currently over 38 different items) and look forward to adding any and all new items that these master craftsmen generate.

As an added bonus, every engine kit purchased will include a FREE package of BUFFIE’s BEST Detail Solder - a $4.50 added value. Just what you need for that wiring harness.

You can now pay with Visa and Mastercard using our secured site.

Also check out the Restorations Illustrated Me109G-10 and P-38 CDs while your at it - they make great modeling references (see the reviews link from each CD page)

Thanks!

BadBoyFLSTC
_VISITCOMMUNITY
California, United States
KitMaker: 96 posts
AeroScale: 53 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 05:10 AM UTC
What? No Allison's!?! Bummer

Nils
JackFlash
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 11,669 posts
AeroScale: 11,011 posts
Posted: Monday, March 13, 2006 - 06:02 AM UTC
Greetings all;
If a guy who scratchbuilds a beautiful 1/48 scale 14cyl radial engine for a Japanese Zero from plastic disks says Vector has some great resin engines... he is probably right.

I Love the Vector stuff as well and I have many of their rotary engines for my WWI projects.
 _GOTOTOP