Need help with DML's mistel 2
Thor
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
KitMaker: 190 posts
AeroScale: 0 posts
Posted: Saturday, December 28, 2002 - 12:24 PM UTC
Hi everyone!

I'm about to begin on DML's Mistel 2 in 1/48, consisting of a Fw 190 F8 and a Ju 88 G1, and plan to add some PE sets and other additional resin kits on it. For the Fw 190, its no problem to find these, but i cant seem to find anything for the ju 88
I'd appriciate it if you could recommend me some good sets for this kit !

I'm particularly looking for an engine set for the ju 88.

Thanks in advance

Dolf
Mighty-Duck
_VISITCOMMUNITY
France
KitMaker: 8 posts
Posted: Saturday, December 28, 2002 - 11:10 PM UTC
Hi Dolf !

I don't know if there is some resine engine set for the Junkers Ju 88 G1, but at Great Models Webstore, there is a lot of stuff for this plane at the 1/48 scale (like Photo-etched detail set).

The adress is: http://www.greatmodels.com/

Bye

Marcus
goblin109
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Portugal
KitMaker: 49 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 29, 2002 - 03:20 PM UTC
hy dolf.! i am glad to know that you apreciate the miste 2. i have one myself. i buy my mistel
from rep.cheque,throught (modelimex.com).itīs from kora models,and itīs a pretty rare and
expensive kit.-about 60.00 euros or $.(itīs the same price)...anyway,if you whant to scratch your JU88,you must have the AIRES interior set,and the engines in resin with p.e.
go to aires.cz or go to CMK.cz.you find i nice interior set in resin to the ju 88 from revell in 1/48 scale,of course.
go to eduard.cz,and you find more p.etched,that help you to inprove better your masterpiece.
you have a very delicated work on hands to acomplish.Did you see the last EUROMODELISMO Nš122 ? itīs one of the best reviews about models,and you have a beautifull diorama with the ju88 with the 190 a8. try to purchase this number,because itīs very inspiring to you-Itīs the most beautifull mistel 2 that i haver seen.
good luck dolf.
Thor
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
KitMaker: 190 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 29, 2002 - 09:39 PM UTC
Thanks very much you guys !!!
Those are some VERY usefull sites => im sure ill find what i need there :-)

As for EUROMODELISMO Nš122 : i havent seen that yet, but ill ask the local hobby shop if they can get their hands on that one. Thanks for the tip

Dolf
 _GOTOTOP