_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
BOMBERS GERMAN WW II
SniperSoldier
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Sao Paulo, Brazil
KitMaker: 1,638 posts
AeroScale: 0 posts
Posted: Friday, January 10, 2003 - 03:23 PM UTC
BOMBERS GERMAN - IT WOULD LIKE INFORMATION AND REFERENCES ON THEM. ANOTHER ONE DOUBTS THAT I HAVE IS THAT TYPE OF MACHINE GUNS THE ARTILLERYMEN USED IN THEM.

THANKS
ROBERTO
Holdfast
Staff MemberPresident
IPMS-UK KITMAKER BRANCH
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 8,581 posts
AeroScale: 4,913 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 12, 2003 - 11:07 AM UTC
:-) Hi SniperSoldier,
Could you be a little bit more spacific about what you would like to know. I can't give you any links to any web sites but if I know what you are after I might be able to help.
Mal
SniperSoldier
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Posted: Sunday, January 12, 2003 - 12:02 PM UTC
HI HOLDFAST

FIRST OBLIGED FOR THE REPLY. I NEED INTERNAL DETAILS OF THE BOMBERS GERMAN, TYPE THAT COLOR THAT PAINT THE INTERIOR, ETC (ANY ONE THAT HAS THAT LATERAL WINDOW IN THE WAY OF THE FUSELAGE WITH THE SHOOTER) I THOUGHT THAT NINGUEM WAS TO ANSWER ME HERE, MORE EXACTLY THUS WAS VALID.

ROBERTO
Holdfast
Staff MemberPresident
IPMS-UK KITMAKER BRANCH
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 8,581 posts
AeroScale: 4,913 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 12, 2003 - 07:11 PM UTC
:-)ROBERTO, If I understand you correctly you thought no one was going to answer your post? Please don't take offence, but I looked at you post several times, trying to work out what it was that you were after. I find it amazing that a none English speaker even attempts to post on a board like this, I take my hat off to you.(I hope you understand what I mean, It's agood thing)

The interior of German bombers was RLM 66 Schwartzgrau (Blackgrey), a dark grey.
The wheel wells and gear legs would be RLM 02 RLM Grau (RLM Grey) a green grey primer.
This would be valid for the Heinkell He 111 and Dornier Do 17, 217 which have beam guns as well as all other German bombers.
Hope this helps. If you need more, post again.
Mal
I'm sending you a PM.
SniperSoldier
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2003 - 12:06 AM UTC
IT HELPED VERY YES . I SAW THAT VC APPEARED BACK IN THE OUR FORUM IN PORTUGUESE, EITHER VERY WELCOME FOR THERE. ANY THING THAT TO NEED IT INFORMS TO ME.

THANKS

ROBERTO
 _GOTOTOP