_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft: What If?
For those who like to build hypothetical or alternate history versions of planes.
What to do if yopu get the wrong kit.
JackFlash
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 11,669 posts
AeroScale: 11,011 posts
Posted: Friday, September 22, 2006 - 03:26 AM UTC
Greetings all, I hate it when I type fast and misspell topic titles! This was sent to me by PM today.

Quoted Text

"... Dear Stephen, Well, my package finally arrived today from Eduard, however it wasn't without dissapointment.

Three out of the four kits I ordered were correct, however the one that I REALLY was looking forward to, the Limited Edition version of the Hanriot HD.1 Italian service, was erroneously replaced with the Limited Edition Messerchmitt Bf 108 in foreign service. Bummer.

Have you ever had to return items to Eduard? Is it a hassle? This is my first time dealing with them and I thought I would get your opinion before contacting them..."

On their website Eduard has contact information. Give them your account information and tell them what the problem is ...what you ordered and what you got. Usually they will get back to you quickly.

For ordering or getting catalogues please contact them at e-mail:
[email protected]

For other questions concerning products, pictures, publicity and their publicity assistance please contact Ladislav Estok at e-mail:
[email protected]
 _GOTOTOP