_GOTOBOTTOM
Air Campaigns
Want to start or join a group build? This is where to start.
POLL
Campaign Poll 1 - Early Aviation
Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
AeroScale: 12,795 posts
Posted: Friday, October 27, 2006 - 03:17 AM UTC
Purely chronological, Early Aviation logically gets the first bite at a Poll for Campaigns to run from January ''till end-June.

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
JackFlash
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 11,669 posts
AeroScale: 11,011 posts
Posted: Thursday, January 11, 2007 - 06:28 AM UTC
Ok folks while the admin gets the Campaign title untied and the knots worked out, here we go. If anything we are not going to sit on our hands. As I mentioned earlier JRatz kindly allowed me to use this thread as a home base if you will. Starting tonight this is the location for the official thread for the Bloody April 1917 Air Campaign.

Now lets get to it! Any questions post here and I'll do my best to help. JRatz has volunteered to be my wingman in this endeavour. If you have any questions concerning any German involved combat that took place between April 1 - 30 , 1917 I probably can help answer. No brag just facts.

As for me I'll have a few details on my build by next week.

jRatz
_VISITCOMMUNITY
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 1,171 posts
AeroScale: 151 posts
Posted: Thursday, January 11, 2007 - 08:25 AM UTC
Hi Guys,

Welcome to Bloody April !!!

Stephen is in charge and is also the expert -- I'm here to hold his coat , fetch water and provide comic relief, but I've also been known to know a wee bit about British stuff ...

John
JackFlash
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 11,669 posts
AeroScale: 11,011 posts
Posted: Friday, March 09, 2007 - 04:37 PM UTC
Greetings all just keeping you informed on th progress. 3 months to go!!!! Tick tick tick.... See the stickied thread and the build threads over on the Early Aviation title.
 _GOTOTOP