_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Feedback
Have a suggestion or topic about this site? Post it here.
Thanks For a Great Year!
lampie
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 6,249 posts
AeroScale: 3,270 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 24, 2006 - 04:10 AM UTC
Hi all.
Ive just realised that Ive been a member of the site now for a year.
12 months ago I was just starting my first kit after over a 20 year break and was in need of help.
I found the Kitmaker network quite by chance and within 10 minutes of posting my first question I had the answer!
Over the last year Ive been fortunate to become friends with many members all over the globe,,and have met and become friends with many members in the UK.
My modelling has grown by leaps and bounds and can only get better,,(if only I had the time at the moment to build something.Still,,it gives me time to add to the stash and expand my research library)
Thanks everyone for a great site/community!
If your reading this and lurking in the background considering whether or not to register on the network,,I can heartily recommend it.
Heres to many more years!

Nige
betheyn
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 4,560 posts
AeroScale: 2,225 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 24, 2006 - 04:14 AM UTC
Congratulations Nige.
The reason a lot of us come back to this site is the friendliness of members such as yourself. Here's to a few more years .
Andy
JPTRR
Staff MemberManaging Editor
RAILROAD MODELING
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Tennessee, United States
KitMaker: 7,772 posts
AeroScale: 3,175 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 24, 2006 - 06:47 AM UTC

Quoted Text

The reason a lot of us come back to this site is the friendliness of members such as yourself.

That is what kept me coming back, whereas some of the sites I frequented beforehand are just memories now.
Lucky13
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Scotland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,707 posts
AeroScale: 1,119 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 24, 2006 - 07:36 AM UTC

Quoted Text

The reason a lot of us come back to this site is the friendliness of members such as yourself.

And many, many, many others. Thank you so very much for all your invaluable (right word?) help!

_GOTOTOP