_GOTOBOTTOM
Pre-Flight Check
Constructive critique of your finished or in-progress photos.
Aussie F 111g
29Foxtrot
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 708 posts
AeroScale: 674 posts
Posted: Saturday, January 20, 2007 - 08:28 PM UTC
The W.I.P. on this 48 scale Accademy FB 111a, is being built as an RAAF F 111g, with exception of the resin seats [and Anti Static rods the AMdecals / when applied] is OOB. The overall grey scheme is actualy Euro Dk Grey 1 as a primmer with Dark Gull Grey applied, the nose cone hasnot yet been painted black andthe afterburners are not fitted to this subject as yet.

The pix of the very basic cockpit detail and instrumets, highlighted using a dilluted flat white dry brushed over the rased details, the resin seats [still have a few details to add] and the basic view of the cam scheme on this bird.

This bird has been assembled with the wings in the forward positioning and if I ever build another the wings will be swept back and no pylons will be fitted.

The anti static rod extention on the tailplanes will be added in he future to this subject, which will be made from copper wire. There is also a minor fit issue with the clear cockpit screen, but when it comes time to glue that down the problem will be solved.

Lucky13
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Scotland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,707 posts
AeroScale: 1,119 posts
Posted: Saturday, January 20, 2007 - 08:36 PM UTC
Looking good Rob!
trahe
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 1,158 posts
AeroScale: 73 posts
Posted: Saturday, January 20, 2007 - 08:48 PM UTC
Rob,

Looks good so far!
jam2727
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 171 posts
AeroScale: 113 posts
Posted: Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 06:29 PM UTC
Hey Rob, looking really good so far.
You have any more progress pictures?
JBarAUS
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Tasmania, Australia
KitMaker: 33 posts
AeroScale: 12 posts
Posted: Saturday, May 31, 2008 - 10:38 PM UTC
Yeah I'm really interested in seeing this too. That exact kit was the first ever jet I ever built over 15 years ago - I was 9, and needless to say I butchered it!
 _GOTOTOP