_GOTOBOTTOM
Early Aviation
Discuss World War I and the early years of aviation thru 1934.
Bloody April]; MvR vs FE2b
Kitboy
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Gelderland, Netherlands
KitMaker: 258 posts
AeroScale: 256 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 - 01:26 AM UTC
Yep,

This is going to be the first one. As soon as I can show a photograph I will post one, on this thread. And we do now what gender it's going to be. But still, we ain't gonna tell.

Cheer, Nico
JackFlash
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 11,669 posts
AeroScale: 11,011 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 - 04:28 AM UTC

Quoted Text

On the background of this picture you can see I'll be busy with other things within 2 months.

Congratulations Nico! I knew you would be victorious. I thiink we out to all contribute to a kitty to buy Nico and his lovely lady (still with lozenge camouflage toenails?) some of Ross Walton's modern print full scale lozenge. You know for ruffles around the baby's bed!

A good solid build on the FE. I think Pegasus / Blue Max might have a set of BEF serial number decals. At any rate done just in time. Well done!!!
Kitboy
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Gelderland, Netherlands
KitMaker: 258 posts
AeroScale: 256 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 - 08:38 AM UTC
Hahaha,

Cindy would very likely be suprised. She did want lozenge again on here nails this spring, and preferably underside lozenge this time. But I spent all of my spare lozenge on the Fokker DVII project at my work. I did paint her toenails though last week, but again MvR's colorscheme (seems to be very common with women)

I did some repainting today one the FE2b, because I read the nacelle was one piece casting and could never have been CDL underneath, so it's also PC10 now.

Greetings, Nico
RAGIII
_VISITCOMMUNITY
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 604 posts
AeroScale: 600 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 - 11:37 AM UTC
Nico, First congrats on the upcoming "Little" Modeler! Second, WOW, nice work on that FE!! I am envious!!!
RAGIII
 _GOTOTOP