_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft: Contests
A monthly online photo contest. Show your work!
Prize for the April MOM
Holdfast
Staff MemberPresident
IPMS-UK KITMAKER BRANCH
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 8,581 posts
AeroScale: 4,913 posts
Posted: Monday, April 09, 2007 - 08:52 PM UTC
Mike Grant (The Migrant) (Mike Grant Decals, see his adcvertising banner at right, and do check it out, you wont be disappointed) is sponsoring the April Aircraft Model of the Month (MOM). Mike offers the winner a choice of 1/48 aircraft models; this month it will be either the new Tamiya 1/48 F-16CJ or a Tamiya 1/48 P-47M. So now you even fewer reasons not to enter.
Thanks Mike

If there are any other advertisers, or anybody else for that matter, who wish to sponser this competition PM me, or one of the other Aeroscale staff members. While I'm on the subject and forgive me for highjacking my own thread The Kitmaker networks own IPMS branch (IPMS-UK Kitmaker) is looking for a sponsor/s for The biggest Modelling event in the world, Scale Modelworld. This is to enable us to have an internet connection, so that we can show the uninitiated what we have here. Last year we were sponsored by Revell

Thanks again Mike

Mal
Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
AeroScale: 12,795 posts
Posted: Saturday, April 14, 2007 - 11:21 PM UTC
Wow! Nice one Mike!

Many thanks for the generous offer - those are both great kits exactly the kind of incentive that should really get people building!

All the best and thanks again

Rowan
 _GOTOTOP