_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Feedback
Have a suggestion or topic about this site? Post it here.
Deleting photos
Red4
_VISITCOMMUNITY
California, United States
KitMaker: 4,287 posts
AeroScale: 1,164 posts
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2008 - 09:10 PM UTC
Just wondering if there is a quicker way to delete photos from my gallery. Seems like it is a lengthy process to go thru the kitmaker site, select member gallerys, select photos, select the particular photo, edit photo, delete, and then do the whole process over again. I have several older pics I want to delete so doing it this way would take a long time. Any suggestions or am I stuck? Thanks, "Q"
Gunny
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
AeroScale: 50 posts
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 06:12 AM UTC
Ahoy, Q...
Well mate, unless you have these older photo's grouped into an album, and you want to delete the entire album at once, then your going to have to delete each photo seperately...
Red4
_VISITCOMMUNITY
California, United States
KitMaker: 4,287 posts
AeroScale: 1,164 posts
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2008 - 04:44 AM UTC
Arrrgh That's what I thought. There's only 40 or so of them... Thanks for the reply Gunny. "Q"
vanize
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 1,954 posts
AeroScale: 1,163 posts
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2008 - 05:37 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Arrrgh That's what I thought. There's only 40 or so of them... Thanks for the reply Gunny. "Q"

yeah, they REALLY need to streamline that process! It certainly doesn't have to be so lengthy and circuitous.

oh well.
nosewrit
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New York, United States
KitMaker: 86 posts
AeroScale: 69 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2008 - 01:18 AM UTC
Why not put them in an album and then delete the album ?(Playing off a previous comment, I don't actually have much experience witht the whole photo thing....)
 _GOTOTOP