_GOTOBOTTOM
Start Here (for Beginners)
This forum is for younger modelers or people just starting out in the hobby.
airbrushing
UNITEDSTATESNAVY
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Idaho, United States
KitMaker: 243 posts
AeroScale: 150 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 - 12:41 PM UTC
I recently purchased a dedicated airbrush compressor to use with my Paasche millenium airbrush, what a significant difference a quality compressor makes! I started this hobby about a year ago and was frustrated with the results of my airbrushing I was trying to keep the cost down however my expectations of painting results were too high. Point is save yourself alot of grief and get a quality air brush and compressor, I picked up an Airbrush Depot TC196 for $170.00 it has a lots of nice features including an air storage tank that prevents pulsing, this hobby is back on track now and my Raiden Jack is looking good, picked up half dozen of these at a good price to work on my airbrushing skills.Tried a testors mini blue compressor and eventually threw it in the trash where it belongs
CombatKrieg
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Singapore / 新加坡
KitMaker: 517 posts
AeroScale: 62 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 04:30 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Tried a testors mini blue compressor and eventually threw it in the trash where it belongs

Hoho that's a nice one.
Silantra
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Putrajaya, Malaysia
KitMaker: 2,511 posts
AeroScale: 121 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 04:45 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Tried a testors mini blue compressor and eventually threw it in the trash where it belongs

duh!!! you could use it as a spare when your primary compressor went dead.. or donate it to charity..
Hopefully the trash truck worker is a modeller...........
 _GOTOTOP