_GOTOBOTTOM
Start Here (for Beginners)
This forum is for younger modelers or people just starting out in the hobby.
Albatros D-111
bigal07
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 887 posts
AeroScale: 31 posts
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2009 - 06:49 AM UTC
alb 2 003
Albatros D-111 022
Albatros D-111 008
Hello, I originally posted this on the armour site, this is my huge 1-72 diorama of an Albatros D-111 with figures by DDS, if possible all comments both good and bad please.
thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 6,743 posts
AeroScale: 6,151 posts
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2009 - 09:04 AM UTC
Well not bad ..............Working in 72 scale does have it's challenges . The figuars are neet , I couldn't paint them ....to small for me . Is this your first bi plane ? Hang around in the early avaition forums . Lot's of very talent guy's who are also very helpful as well . Hey, they put up with me !!!

Which kit is the Albatros D.III ?
bigal07
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 887 posts
AeroScale: 31 posts
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2009 - 09:27 AM UTC
terri werner hello there, this is (no real nice words to use) a crap model, perhaps the worse one I have brought, its oddly by Revell, and probably one of their very first types, its cast in soft 'red' plastic, and believe me, not all that at all. I've actually made quite a few aircraft, mostly all in 1-72

Sopwith camel WW1 003
this is my sopwith camel, I actually made 2 of these, and a few German, and a part build bomber somewhere in my stash, and before you ask, no I don't want to model in 1-35 or the dreaded 1-48, I like nice small stuff where you can get away with things like painting the whole face pink and not having to worry about painting eyes, eyes those eyes --- errr okay that will do for now, catch ya later.
 _GOTOTOP