Hosted by Rowan Baylis
Need a 1/32 Revell B Stuka instrument panel
old-dragon
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 3,289 posts
AeroScale: 289 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 - 02:43 PM UTC
Got an ebay Revell Ju87b stuka and found out it was missing the instrument panel and the decals were bad...got a nice refund, but that still leaves me high and dry for the panel. I ordered some romanian crosses for this kit from HLJ so that's all set. I tried to buy the Eduards #32033 set that has an instrument panel from red frog, but they don't have it and can't get any more. Does anyone have a spares kit instrument panel for the 1/32 revell B model stuka they'd like to sell...part #11?
old-dragon
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Illinois, United States
Posted: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 - 11:19 PM UTC
Here's a laugh...I emailed revell about my buying the part and they came back with "that kit has been discontinued for over 10yrs, we don't even have the instructions for it anymore...sorry, we can't help you." I replied, "can you check the last rerelease of the B model, or any other same paneled stuka for a replacement...I will buy it from you if you have one"....no reply as of yet....kinda doubt they'll come back to it since it'll be too much work to look.
Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
AeroScale: 12,795 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 - 01:11 AM UTC
Hi Bob

I checked while I was clearing out a load of beaten up old kits last weekend, because I built the kit many, many, years ago - sadly, there was no sign of it anymore or any debris in the spares box.

All the best

Rowan
old-dragon
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Illinois, United States
Posted: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 - 10:56 AM UTC
Hey, thanks for looking...I appreciate it! Still no reply from revell...I'm about to write that one off. I'll keep searching for a pe set...internet hobbies had one, but it's $10.50 to ship it...that's outta hand for that little of a package!
 _GOTOTOP